GATA training is being provided by the GOMB’s Grant Accountability and Transparency Unit (GATU). IDOT has set up group viewings for municipalities that have received state/federal funding.
Click here for training dates/times and for registration directions. Click here to register.
Part 1 Webinar topics:
- Authoritative sources; What is applicable to Federal Uniform Guidance and GATA
- Demo of the FY18 authentication, registration, pre-qualification process
- Overview of internal controls and the FY18 ICQ
- Pre-award Phase roles and responsibilities for Grantees, State Agencies and GATU
Part 2 Webinar topics:
- CSFA overview
- Uniform templates: NOFO, application, budget, NOSA, grant agreement
- Programmatic risk assessment and merit based reviews
- High level budget support – basic cost principles, indirect v. direct costs, allowable costs
- CARS requirement to claim indirect costs – indirect cost rate negotiation or election